Saturday, August 20, 2005

1 month old


[As transcribed by Daddy]


As of the other day, I'm officially a month old (way to remember there, Dad. Off to a great start). To celebrate, I was extremely fussy from morning 'till night, perhaps on account of the ridiculous weather - the city we live in actually flooded (whatever that means) due to rain.

I went to the Doctor's office with Mommy and my upstairs-Grandmother (who we'll be calling 'Gamma' from now on, apparently) for visit #3. It sucked. After Daddy came home from work, we went for a drive to quiet me down... that was fine, I suppose.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!