Friday, August 19, 2005

All hands


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today I had a bath - and absolutely loved every minute of it! I don't know what I wasn't enjoying about it before, because man - baths are awesome! Woo!

I went grocery shopping with Mommy, upstairs-Grandma ('Grannie'? 'Gammy'?) and Anisa, the person I'm apparently not related to, but who lives with my grandparents anyway. I slept through the whole trip. After Daddy came home from work, I blargged all over him (it sure did make HIM laugh) and we went out for a drive.

I should mention that I've discovered something noteworthy - these little grabby things at the end of my arms may actually be good for something after all... if I try to co-ordinate them, I can swing them around and knock that nasal aspirator away from my face. I'll have to practice a bit more, but they may turn out to be useful...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!