Sunday, August 28, 2005

At work


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept a lot today, mostly in my swing-chair. Later in the day, Daddy had some more work he had to do (even though it was the weekend), so we all drove to his office downtown. I had a blast! Daddy thinks it's funny that he can now officially say that someone actually pooped in his office.

The city is hosting Buskerfest right now, so we explored it for a while, but suddenly everything got wet. I don't know how to explain it - there was water everywhere, on my head, on my stroller... people started running. At first I thought it was interesting, but then I decided it was annoying. I wonder what it was...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!