Monday, August 22, 2005

The funniest day of my life


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today, my parents took me to my very first restaurant for brunch. I don't know what all the fuss was about - it was so boring, I slept through the whole thing.

But later in the day, Daddy was talking to me in this high-pitched, squeaky voice thing that he does - and MAN, was it funny. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing at him! If that wasn't enough, then Mommy made some HILARIOUS faces at me, and I couldn't stop laughing at that. But then, to top it off, you should have seen the laundry pile. Oh man, it was so funny! It just sat there in a pile - that's gotta be the funniest laundry ever. It sat there! In a pile! Priceless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!