Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It is to laugh



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was fussy today - Mom just wouldn't get the hint that I wanted to be carried around all day. What can I say - you're only young once. I ain't got time for laying around.

When Daddy came home from work, we went to Best Buy - it was neat there. Linens 'N Things put me to sleep, though. Also, I discovered that I don't like being left alone in the car with Daddy - after all, if he's sitting around watching me, who the hell is driving the car?!

I'd also like to finally announce that we have a victor in the "Make Clover Laugh for the First Time" contest. And the winner is... (drumroll)... the DOG, who snuck up and tickled me when he sniffed my poopy butt. And when I say I laughed, I mean the real thing, and not those random grunts and facial contortions I make while soiling myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!