Monday, August 29, 2005

Sunny Sunday


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Mommy and Daddy and I drove downtown to my second restaurant ever - Sugar, where we had brunch with Mommy's friend Daniele. After that we did some window shopping on Queen Street West... I snoozed through most of it (it weas really hot).

We did some shopping around Mountain Equipment Co-Op and Europe Bound (where they were rude to Daddy) for a GPS device (for Daddy's birthday) but ended up buying one at Canadian Tire instead.

Daddy has decided that when I smile and laugh at him, it's the most wonderful, amazing, and profoundly beautiful thing in the world (no offense, rest of the world).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!