Saturday, August 27, 2005

There goes the neighbourhood


[As transcribed by Daddy]


When I wasn't busy sleeping, I spent more time visiting with friends from Muskoka today. I like them - they're allowed to visit again.

Have I mentioned how funny the lamp is? If I haven't, I should - because it's really funny.

Went for a walk with Mommy and Daddy and the dog today, who was then attacked by two big German Shepherd-things currently staying at a house just a few doors up from us. Basil got away, and Daddy yelled at the dogs' owners to get leashes. So then, one of the owners suddenly blames our dog, Basil (who was simply walking past their house, minding his own business), for inciting the attack (perhaps insinuating something about his breed...), saying something like "It was probably your crazy dog's fault."

Mommy, who had taken me across the street at this point, saw red, got right up into his face and yelled in a big, scary voice, "Don't you dare blame my dog!" The owners all backed down pretty quickly and apologized. Daddy made another nerdy / angry comment about leashes and dogs and babies, Mommy thanked them for apologizing, and Basil didn't seem to notice anything had happened.

My Mommy is tough. I think I'll keep her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!