Thursday, September 08, 2005

Handy


[As told to Mommy, as transcribed by Daddy]


The weirdest thing happened today. It's hard to explain, so bear with me - today was another day of being shown off by Papa to lots of new people that, to be honest with you, I probably won't remember. Anyway, I was getting a little bit cranky with all the showing and the carrying and the moving, and I started waving my arms around (like I do when trying to make the nasal aspirator-thing go away). This time it was different, though - this time I could actually control them, and watch them as I moved them. I could also kinda open and close my fingers, too. It may not sound like a big deal, but it sure is to me.

It's too bad Daddy isn't around to see this. I wonder where he is.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's adorable -- Meghan and Nick showed us the site. You must be so happy!
Frank and Jane Shinbin

6:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!