Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So many people!


[As told to Mommy, as transcribed by Daddy]


Again with the driving. All day. Again! Now we're in a place called South Carolina, I'm being passed around from person to person, and it's incredibly hot. I've been introduced to a very enthusiastic man everyone claims is my Grandfather... just to confuse me, I suppose, seeing as I now have two Grandfathers to match my two Grandmothers. I'm getting cranky just trying to sort it all out. I'd mention the fact that I also met my second great-grandmother, but things only get really confusing from there.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ev - Can I get you to send me some pictures from the trip (you know the ones from Slovakia & also the hills in Canada)?

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!