Sunday, September 18, 2005

TV


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today I did something new: After a visit to Mommy's chiropractor and a trip to my first bookstore (and sleeping through it), I watched television with Mommy and played a video game with Daddy - I mean, I actually watched the screen. The bright lights and the movement are cool, but Mommy and Daddy are all worried about ideology and hegemony. Gimme a break.

I had a nice chat with Daddy before bed, but he doesn't seem to understand me... all I seem to be able to say (shout) are "ay", "ee", "nnn", "aaa!" and sometimes "laa." I'm working on it though. He makes me laugh.

Tummy time today was dumb. I don't see what the point of me having to lie on my stomach and scream is. It's not as bad as having my nose aspirated, but... it's up there.


1 Comments:

Blogger Katrin Faridani said...

Greetings;

I am a Canadian working and living in Bulgaria. After blogging today, I hit the "next blog" button out of curiosity and ended up on yours. I was sitting here laughing out loud! What a great idea. I look forward to more.

Katrin

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!