Monday, September 19, 2005

Two months old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I'm two months old today. Yay! To celebrate, I've recorded another message - click here to hear it.

Today we went for a drive to the mall... there were too many people, so I just stared at my hands the whole time. Later in the day, while Mommy held my hands, I stood up all by myself. I TOLD Mommy and Daddy that all my leg-twitching and 'baby kung-fu' was good for building strong muscles.

Then, I slept by myself in my crib. I really dig that mobile.


2 Comments:

Blogger Datura said...

hahahah..awesome songs...wow!
you guys are hilarious.

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Datura said...

omg i'm a dork.

this is funnier...i was listening to clovers clip listening to itunes at work. I thought you guys mixed this clip with radio head kid A-ish stuff. I though oh cool! evan must have played around with this stuff, leave it to you guys right?
then some JLo song came on and i realized it was a playlist.
the laughing ceased.

oi.
you should definitely collaborate with thom york for us die hards. Clover you're a star.
(...lets not go all lucky charms.)

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!