Friday, September 02, 2005

Webcam


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Grampa drove Mommy and Sara and the dog and I to a place called 'the beaches,' where I'm pretty sure I've been before, just not during the day. We walked around and ate lunch - it was a big deal because Basil now has to wear a funny mouth-thing. Strangers kept coming up to us and telling us how much they hate the 'pit bull ban,' whatever that means. Then I had my first-ever ride on public transit as we headed home (This I slept through).

When Daddy came home from work, we all went for a drive around the city, as usual, and we even went to the supermarket to buy birthday cake mix...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!