Sunday, October 23, 2005

Adventures in Babysitting


[As transcribed by Daddy]


A big day - after a regular rainy Saturday, Mommy and Daddy LEFT. They just left! For the whole evening!

So, I took care of Gammy, Anisa, and Basil while they were gone. We had our ups and downs, but all things considered, it was good stuff - they made up a song and sang it to me:

There once was a baby named 'Clover'
We walked and we walked her all over
She'd fuss & she'd cry
While we watched "The Fly"
The dog's name is 'Basil', not 'Rover'.

Mommy and Daddy came home late at night, and as such, the babysitting escapade was over. I guess I could stand to do it again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!