Thursday, October 06, 2005

Cape Breton


[As transcribed by Daddy on Oct 10th, 2005]


The ladies of Cape Breton sure do love me. Everywhere we stopped, they talked to me and carried me and showed me off. I feel special! We had lunch in a seafood restaurant (Daddy eating seafood is still funny stuff) and then we drove into Cape Breton National Park. Daddy took a lot of photos, and we took some hikes in the forest. I had a diaper change (which set a record for most elevated, most scenic, most elevated, and 'most poopy') and we drove all the way up to Meat Cove. We raced back to the Hotel in time to watch our favourite TV show.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!