Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cold Rain


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Mommy and Daddy had a chiropractor's appointment. Daddy sure does grunt and laugh a lot while the nice man is beating him into a pulp.

We went for a pretty walk with Basil today, but it started to rain heavily, and the temperature suddenly dropped. I immediately fell asleep in my carrier, and when I woke up, we were warm, dry, and at home.

After dinner we went to the bookstore - once we were home I got kinda cranky, and it seemed like the littlest thing would set me off. Mommy wonders if I even have a cold at all - or if I'm actually just teething. It would explain a lot.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!