Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Daft Punk is Playing in My House


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Daddy is very sick with cousin Nevik's cold - all stuffy and gross. He's been trying to keep his distance so that I don't get his cold, but my cuteness is too powerful - he can't fight it. He paced back-and-forth in the living room with me in the carrier for about an hour before I went to sleep. I guess it's only a matter of time before I too become all snotty.

We went out for coffee again tonight - I guess we're back into the groove of things. Obviously, I can be in the car again without spazzing out. I really like the music we listen to.


1 Comments:

Blogger Toaster said...

Guffaw!

Awwwwwwww. He's going to be the cutest little City of Villain player~!

- Communism

12:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!