Friday, October 21, 2005

Size 2 diapers


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I was in a much happier mood - after a trip to Home Depot with Mommy, we had baby classes, and I was a perfect little angel. I even managed to have a "conversation" with another baby.

After dinner, Daddy took Mommy to the dentist, and the two of us did laps around the mall. He ran into an old friend, but I slept through the whole thing. I trust there was much discussion about my cuteness, etc.

After we did some grocery shopping (zzz) we came home - Gammy came down and watched TV with us. Mommy is putting me in size 2 disposable diapers while I sleep now... yeah, they destroy the environment, but if cousin Robin does it...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!