Monday, October 31, 2005

Take a hike!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Mommy and Daddy and I went to a restaurant for brunch - right as the waitress showed up to take our plates away, I stood on the table and took a huge dump. It was awesome. You can only get away with that if you're an infant.

We went with Basil back to the York Regional Forest at the end of Kennedy Road and went for a great hike - I loved it! The weather was fantastic, the colours were gorgeous, and I giggled and cooed the whole time!

Once we got home I fell asleep - must've been all that fresh air. Mommy and Daddy carved funny pumpkins for some reason.

I really am one heck of a happy baby.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!