Saturday, October 01, 2005

A talent for smiling


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Mommy and Gamma took me shopping... I got lots of really cool and cute new clothes! Good thing... all my socks were too small. I'm growin' fast.

Daddy took Mommy and I out shopping for books - we went to the same bookstore where my belly-button fell out, months ago. No sign of my belly-button. Came home and smiled for Gamma, Anisa, and her visiting friend.

Daddy wants me to mention that we're going to be on vacation for ten days starting tomorrow, so we may not be able to update the blog while we're on the road. But we'll do our best!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!