Saturday, October 22, 2005

Toy


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Woke up next to Mommy, and she was asleep... so I yelled and wiggled at her until her eyes opened, and then I smiled at her.

Gammy took Mommy and I to visit the Doctor... I now weigh 15 pounds. I screamed all the way home, because I figured I was supposed to. Right? Maybe? Afterwards, Daddy took Gammy and Mommy and I to buy a new video game and some free light bulbs. Exciting.

I should also mention that I've now actually started playing with a toy - the pacifier clip that came with my car seat mobile. It's a little green frog, it makes noise, and I love to smack it around!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!