Wednesday, November 30, 2005

All Up in my Grill


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Had a quiet day today. When Daddy came home from work, we went out to dinner... I was doing quite well (Mommy and Daddy even felt confident enough to order an appetizer) until one of the waitresses asked to carry me, so that Mommy and Daddy could eat without having to carry me in the snuggly. So get this - Mommy and Daddy actually let some strange lady carry me around and show me off! Strangers kept getting all up in my face, telling me how cute I am, and making silly faces at me.

Of course I freaked out! Wouldn't you?!

Horrifying!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!