Saturday, November 05, 2005

And on this farm he had a... uh... ...paramecium


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was in a great mood all day... Mommy and I went for a really long walk in the afternoon. Daddy was late coming home from work, but once he did - boy, was I ever glad to see him!

After a nice chat with my grandparents, parents, and Anisa, I fell asleep in my carrier again. After a trip out for coffee, Mommy fell asleep (some coffee) - it was Daddy's turn to somehow get me to snooze in the crib. He sang 'Old MacDonald Had A Farm' for about an hour - and ran out of farm animals to sing about, so he invented a bunch. It worked! He's very proud of himself.


1 Comments:

Blogger Toaster said...

Every baby should have a bunny. I see clover has one too. You know what the Godzilla baby have for a bunny? Me.

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!