Sunday, November 27, 2005

Blarggling


[As transcribed by Daddy]


American Thanksgiving was a few days ago, so today Mommy decided to cook a full turkey dinner with all the trimmings. It took all day long - she got pretty wiped out. In the meantime, Daddy helped out by carrying me in the Bjorn all day long - he got pretty wiped out. Anyway, it was cool to have Gammy and Grandpa and Anisa over for supper.

Before we went out for a long drive at night (Mommy and Daddy REALLY needed to get out of the house), I got naked and played on the bed. I tried to eat my feet... to no avail. I learned how to gargle my own blargg - Mommy calls it 'Blargling'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!