Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Blood Man


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today, Mommy and I were supposed to go hang out with all of our new friends from our Post-Natal class, but Mommy forgot. I tried to remind her, but she misinterpreted my grunts and whines as complaints about being wet. Daddy came home from work early (he was really tired - he's been playing Post-It Tag at work for the past three weeks - he won!), and we all had a looooong nap.

A nice man working on behalf of the insurance company woke us all up so that he could take various fluid samples from Mommy and Daddy. He left Mommy's arm all blue and puffy, and despite smacking the heck out of Daddy's arm, couldn't manage to take any blood from him. I guess Daddy is empty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!