Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Boxes


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today, Mommy's new dishes arrived in the mail. They're very pretty, but now our living room is full of hundreds and millions of cardboard boxes. I even got inside some of them. When Daddy came home, we went to the mall so that he could get a Bubble Tea (I think he has some sort of chemical dependency on tapioca), but I don't like the mall so much - the individual stores are fine, but not the 'mall' part. Something about the ambiance.

Gammy came down and watched television with us... she makes me laugh all the time. Later, I was a bit fussy about going to bed, but Mommy and Daddy tricked me into my crib with silly lullabies... darn it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!