Thursday, November 10, 2005

Burnin' the candle


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I didn't nap much during the day, so you'd think I'd be plenty tired for snoozing this evening, right? Wrong! Suckers!

I was never this hard to get to sleep when I was under three months ond. The joke's on my folks - they thought they had such an easy-to-snooze newborn. Little did they know what I had in store for them...

Daddy is writing this in a slightly grumpy state. He didn't get a nap today, has a big day of work ahead of him tomorrow and then a three-band, four-hour concert immediately following - and both Basil and I keep repeatedly waking up to either be walked around and sung to or taken outside for a quick pee and cookies (I'll let YOU guess who wants what).

Ha ha ha, I rule the roost! My sleep-deprived parents are but mere puppets to my every whim!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!