Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Cribs are cool.


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I just hung out and played in my crib for almost an entire hour, without complaining. Meanwhile, Mommy completely re-arranged the bedroom. I think I like it better, now.

After Daddy came home, we went to Ikea... it was insanely cold outside! I hope it goes back to being warm, like it was when I was born.

Daddy made up a song for me, and Mommy wrote it down:

Someone's Really Cute (sung to the tune of The 12 Days of Christmas')

Right now in [The Living Room/Upstairs/New Hampshire/Connecticut/Virginia/South Carolina], someone's really cute:

1. Mommy at the computer screen
2. Basil in his chair
3. Clover in the Bjorn
4. Grandpa has no hair
5. Gamma with a smoke
6. Anisa's on the phone
7. Nana wears a wig
8. Jim playing poker
9. Gareth's really cool
10. Papa's in a swamp
11. Trina has 2 jobs
12. Zoe eats a snack
13. Daddy forgot himself


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!