Monday, November 14, 2005

First Crawl


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Last night was tough on Mommy and Daddy. I didn't want to sleep in my crib, but they were insistent on me staying there. I won out in the end, and left them both thoroughly exhausted. They had to play musical beds all night long.

Today, there were many naps had by all. Later in the day, I had a 'chat' with Daddy - he would squeak at me, and then I would squeal or gurgle at him, call-and-response style. Mommy and Daddy think I may have been trying to specifically squeak like him. Either way, it was funny.

Finally, before bed, I crawled for pretty much the first time - towards Mommy, for a distance of about a foot. Daddy was quick to grab the camera! I'm not so good with propelling using my arms - my forehead does the trick.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!