Saturday, November 19, 2005

Four Months Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Yep - today I'm fourth months old. As per my blog tradition, click here for an audio greeting - in it, you can hear more of the squeaking and creaking I've been experimenting with. And some fussing.

Today was a big day:

1. First snow! Weird!
2. Really cold outside.
3. Mommy and I had a get-together with our friends from post-natal class. I slept.
4. Gamma's friends Norma and Cindy visited - Norma gave me a teddy bear.
5. Went grocery shopping with Mommy and Daddy... they gave me a green bean to suck on in the cart. I hated the way it tasted, but loved munching it.
6. I tried sparking conversation with Basil today, but he refused to talk back to me. I don't know what his problem is, or why he's giving me the cold shoulder. He just looks at me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!