Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hiking Again


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I went for another hike through the York Regional Forest. It was fun, despite being kinda chilly.

I had a bath when we got home, and when it was time for bed, I was too interested in being cranky to sleep. Daddy had to trick me into slumber by singing to me again. Gah! Works every time! Him and that stupid lullabye...

...in other news, Daddy has finally uploaded ALL of our October Vacation photos onto flickr now. Check them out - there are TONS of great photos that you never saw here on the blog.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an odd comment to make, Rod...

Hope you folks are getting more sleep now!

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Clover said...

Normally, I'd delete that original post from 'Rod', but I'm gonna leave it so that Jay's remark makes sense for posterity.

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!