Monday, November 28, 2005

Jolly Jumper!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and Daddy and I drove out to the mall to do some shopping. It was crazy! So many people! We bought a Jolly Jumper and car seat liner for myself, a potty for some other baby (apparently we're going to a shower in a few weeks [Sorry to spoil the surprise, Jason & Arlynn, if you're reading this]), and some books at the bookstore...

...where I saw a magazine cover that totally made me take notice and start cooing, gurgling, kicking, and giggling.

We came home and I got in the Jolly Jumper (some slight carpentry required)... Basil's a bit weirded out by it, but I absolutely love it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!