Friday, November 11, 2005

Let's guilt Mommy


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I must've really ticked Daddy off by not sleeping last night... I didn't see him all day (Mommy says he went to a concert). My late-night shenanigans backfired on me today - I kept falling asleep, left, right, and centre.

At one point, I was alone in my crib crying, and Mommy tried to let me 'cry it out' - right when she came to check on me (I was aaaalllmost asleep) my body was still shuddering and I was smothered in my own tears. She took one look at me, felt incredibly guilty, and started crying. Then I saw her, and I started crying. So we cried together, mother and daughter.

Basil thinks we're out of our minds.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!