Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Needles and Babysitters


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Grandpa drove Mommy and I to the Doctor's office. You know, I'm starting to catch on... it seems like every time I go there, I get stabbed in the thigh-chubb with a needle. Am I the only one who thinks I'm getting a crappy deal here? I screamed all the way home in the car.

After Daddy came home, his friend Nick came over for quick dinner and then they left with Mommy to go see a movie. In the meantime, I hung out with Gamma, Grandpa, and Anisa. I managed to have a nap, and later just kinda hung out with all of them, watching some television.

When Mommy and Daddy came home, we had some fun squeaking and croaking and wiggling and laughing. I dunno what the big deal is, but every time I make that 'creaky' sound at the back of my throat, Daddy is in hysterics.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!