Monday, November 07, 2005

Portrait


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Grandpa took several portrait-style photographs of myself (co-starring Mommy, Daddy, and sometimes Basil), but had a difficult time getting the dog & I to actually look at the camera.

Mommy and Daddy took me out to buy braces for our shelving - you see, our floors aren't really level, and as such our shelves don't lean perfectly against the walls. They're afraid that once I start walking, I'll grab and wobble Daddy's CD towers or a bookshelf and crush myself.

I didn't wanna go to bed tonight, either. After all that 'crushing' discussion, how could I?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!