Thursday, November 17, 2005

Squeak!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was super-clingy with Mommy today. Even when I napped, I was napping on Mommy. All day she waited and waited for Daddy to come home, so that she could have a whole five minutes to herself. I think she probably just wanted to go to the bathroom.

I had another conversation with Daddy in the evening, where we'd make squeaky noises back-and-forth at each other - I've been experimenting with the kinds of sounds I can make. So far I can cry, laugh, coo, sigh, yawn, scream, burp, sneeze, howl, grunt, and now I do this thing where I make this crazy growl in the back of my throat that's REALLY LOUD and squeaky.

Daddy thought it was so funny when he heard it, he leaned over me, smiling - I grabbed the hair on either side of his head, and kneed him in the face.

Hah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!