Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Things I Like / Dislike


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I was cranky. We went to the mall, where I became fascinated by Daddy's green bubble tea. Basil made me laugh.

Here is a list of some things that I like:

1. Pulling Mommy or Daddy's hair
2. Feeling Mommy or Daddy's hair on my tummy
3. Standing up (with help)
4. Kicking in the bathtub
5. Funny faces
6. When people play with my feet
7. Being naked!

...and here is a list of some things that I don't like:

1. Getting dressed
2. The nasal aspirator
3. Strong cooking smells
4. Being still
5. Sherbrooke, Quebec
6. Car seat straps
7. Things that won't fit in my mouth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!