Sunday, December 11, 2005

Baby Shower


[As transcribed by Daddy]


The above picture makes it look like I was miserable at Arlynn & Jay's baby shower (and I was, maybe for a minute or two), but that's because I had, like, zero naps all day long. Other than that, I was a perfect little angel, and hopefully I didn't change anyone's minds about becoming parents. Mommy and Daddy seemed to have a good time, and seemed glad to see everyone.

As soon as I boarded my stroller on the way home, I was out like a light. I've never been that wired before, and I've never spent an evening trying so hard to fight off slumber. What can I say - I liked the attention! Mom & Dad found it pretty funny!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!