Saturday, December 24, 2005

Back to Montreal


[As transcribed by Daddy on Jan 1st, 2006]


Today we all got loaded up into a big 'ol rental car and headed out on the highway for Montreal. I'm very happy to report that I slept for pretty much the whole journey - which is good, because I needed to be on my 'a' game for Gamma, Grandpa, Great Grannie, my Uncles Armour, Gareth, and Ed, Aunt Diane, and cousins Eric, Elizabeth, Robin, Brian, Nevik, Olivia, and Lola (not to mention doggies Basil and Oscar). Phew!! That's a lot of people to be cute for. I blargged a lot.

Everyone says I look so much bigger than I was last time they saw me...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!