Friday, December 02, 2005

Balding


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was pretty groggy this morning, for some reason. I had a hard time waking up... Mommy took me shopping during the day, down on Queen Street. We bought some presents for my cousins, and I had a good cry or two. Par for the course. One highlight was when Mommy took me to the place she used to work - the ladies there were really sweet, and I took to them especially. Then it was back to crying.

Later in the day, when it was time for bed, I was complainy again... Daddy tried walking me as usual, but it didn't seem to work. When the nice lady was on TV I giggled, but I cried when the man she was talking to was on.

I'm also balding. Have I mentioned that?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!