Thursday, December 08, 2005

Cereal


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Check out that photo of my new cousin Lola!

Today I slept in (due to last night's gas-fueled freakout), and when lunch rolled around, Mommy fed me mushy baby cereal... I really liked it, and especially enjoyed getting it on my face. So far, solid food is cool, but I'd much rather eat it myself, without Mommy's help.

I also peed on the bed today - funny stuff! Also, one of my stuffed animals suddenly spoke to me. Kinda freaked me out.

I hardly saw Daddy today - when he came home from work late in the evening, I was already asleep. He knocked over a garbage can and I woke up and smiled at at him... but then it was back to beddy bye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!