Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Elf


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy dressed me in my velour green outfit today - when Daddy woke up, he thought I was a Christmas Elf come to visit.

Today we all drove to Mommy's friend's ceramic art show... it was nice, and the people there were very friendly. Then we went for a nice, long drive out into the snowy wilderness.

When we came home, I was a bit fussy, as I kinda have been all weekend. Watched a good movie with Daddy, hung out and played a bit, and then finally crashed while Daddy carried me around and sang to me (which he's very thankful for - he was worried that the whole 'carrying-thing' gonna work anymore).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!