Saturday, December 03, 2005

Cranked Up


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was not in a very good mood today. Everything seemed to set me off... Mommy and I were supposed to have another get-together with our old baby class graduated, but I was in such a foul mood that she decided to abandon the mission.

When Daddy got home my mood improved - for a while, anyway. We played a lot (his sandpapery chin really tickles my tummy), and at one point I even sat up in my rocking chair all by myself in an attempt to eat my own feet.

I wasn't even in the mood for pacing around with Daddy tonight. I didn't mind so much when the funny show was on television, but otherwise, I was grumpy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!