Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Crib Notes


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I didn't want to sleep in my crib today - but as soon as Mommy put me in there, something mystical lulled me into snooze-mode.

I spent most of the day in a good mood - Daddy loves coming home from work to find me bouncing up and down in my Jolly Jumper, happily excited to see him.

After a nice evening drive, I was too wound up to sleep. I was so excited by music Daddy and I listened to that I looked him in the eye and spit in his face.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Clover's family! I hope you all any enjoying the Canandian weather! Hopefully see you guys soon...

Sara W.

5:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH, now there's a Rebel! Spit away, Clover, spit away....

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!