Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Day with Daddy


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy went to a spa with her friend Daniele today, so it was just Daddy & I. We didn't do very much... played in my jolly jumper, listened to music (Dad is very surprised and kind of annyoed by my taste in tunes), talked to Naisa and her family over the internet, and then walked around the apartment. As we drove off late in the afternoon to pick Mommy up, I fell asleep. Don't get me wrong, I had a nice time with Daddy - but I was still happy to see Mommy.

Later in the day, I picked up a big heavy orange, we all watched a crappy movie, and I danced with Daddy before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!