Saturday, December 10, 2005

Food is the Best.


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Another great mood = another great day! Aside from a funny freak-out in the back of the car on the way home from a late-night shopping jaunt, everything was pretty awesome! From waking up to playing with Mommy to jumping in my jumper to eating my slimy rice/mush food (which I really look forward to now) to hurling verbal abuse at the dog to watching DVDs with my parents, things were fantastic.

Fell asleep in Daddy's arms while we sang. I'm finding it easier to do so outside of the Bjorn - but whatever, Daddy and his noodle arms could use the workout.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!