Friday, December 16, 2005

Get that tail outta my face


[As transcribed by Daddy]


When I first woke up this morning, I was grumpy. Then I had a 12-minute post-snooze nap. When I woke up from that, I was in a much better mood.

When Daddy came home from work today, Basil was so happy to see him that his wagging tail smacked me repeatedly in the face. I need to learn to avoid that thing - but it's hard to be very agile when you're strapped into a jolly jumper.

We were gonna go Christmas shopping today, but there's a crazy snowstorm, so we decided against it. Daddy and I had a nap instead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!