Friday, December 23, 2005

Limey


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was cool - hung out with Mommy. The usual. Later on in the day, we had a big ol' family dinner out at a nice restaurant. Mommy and Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth and Julia and Gamma and Grandpa were there... all I wanted to do was play with their glasses and water bottles. I did get to suck on a lime wedge (weird), and A waiter gave me a cookie just for being cute. I'm proud to say that I was very well behaved.

Over the next few days, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I will be away from the computer, but we promise to update the blog after-the-fact. In the meantime, have a happy holidays!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!