Friday, January 20, 2006

Another Day at the Office


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Quite a surprise - Mommy took me on the subway (where I unsuccesfully tried to make strangers smile at me) to visit Daddy at his office again. This time, though, there were lots of people... a little overwhelming at first, but after a while I learned to relax and have fun. Daddy even had some toys in his office for me to play with. Gamma came to pick us up after Mommy and Daddy had lunch... I met some of her friends, too.

Came home, ate a roll of toilet paper, napped, and eventually went to the bookstore with Mommy and Daddy in the evening. I really liked it there this time!


2 Comments:

Blogger Sherril said...

Hi, it's me again, Sherril. I have to tell you that I am just loving reading your blog. I am a Speech Pathologist and I work in Early Intervention, which means I work with wee folk, birth to three. I even listened to Clover's birth cries that you have recorded on her profile. Who knows, I may some day be asking if I can use this information as demonstrations for the families I work with (don't worry, I never would do so without granted permission). I am so impressed that you are taking the time to do this and I'm also getting ideas for my next DVD rentals (I had intended to rent The Constant Gardner and Hustle and Flow already). Actually my daughter, Rachel loved Wedding Crashers. I even had my brother get if for her for Hanukkah. Anyway, again I thank you for sharing Clover and her life, as it is lived by a six month old.
Sherril

1:34 AM

 
Blogger Clover said...

Thanks for the kind words, Sherril! Sure, I guess it's nice that my folks are helping me with this blog, but they have a feeling that in about 10 years, I'm going to be so embarassed by it! Especially the posts about my poops.

12:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!