Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bibs, not Cribs


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning I woke up in time to see Daddy scampering naked through the house, searching for clean laundry after his shower. It was so funny that I pointed and laughed at him.

Today was Grandpa's birthday, so Mommy made him some fancy dessert. Daddy and I helped by doing the dishes and staying out of the way.

Finally, once again I didn't want to sleep in my crib. After five minutes of screaming, I convinced Mommy to let me out, and Daddy carried me around while we watched a great movie. I've got those two completely wrapped around my thumb!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!