Monday, January 02, 2006

Cappuccino burn my feet-o


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning Mommy and Daddy and I went to a restaurant to have brunch with Daniele, where I nonchalantly reached across the table for Mommy's cappuccino, flipping it over and spilling it all over Mommy and I. I got some bad (but very teeny tiny) blistering burns on my toe and ankle. I cried and made a noise like this:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

We had to bail on brunch. Once we got home - it was as though nothing had happened! I was in a great mood. (I think my folks are permanently traumatized, though.)

Later in the day, the Nixons came over! Yay! I was extremely cute for them, as usual.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!